Designed for the most demanding players looking for responsiveness and speed, the adidas adizero Cybersonic Clay men's tennis shoes ensure quick actions and lightning-fast changes of direction during clay court matches.
- Engineered mesh upper, made with 60% recycled Boost material, that offers targeted support and ventilation
- Midsole in dual density Lightstrike compound with integrated energyRODS technology, light and flexible carbon bars that give greater reactivity in the shot
- Padded tongue in mesh, large, perforated and integrated into the structure with an elastic insert that allows you to block the laces to prevent them from annoying during movements on the court
- Padded collar and more elongated on the back that hugs the ankle, ensuring comfort and protection to the Achilles tendon
- Lacing system, with eyelets connected directly to the midsole, which keeps the foot firmly in place
- Inserts in more resistant synthetic material, printed on the side, which guarantee stability in lateral movements
- Heel area with external buttress that guarantees greater support
- Tip on the back to facilitate the fit
- Molded and removable insole
AdiTUFF is an abrasion resistant material used on the toe area and/or inner side of the upper to protect from excessive wear
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear later
Lightstrike technology offers ultra-light cushioning that guarantees comfort and energy return.